Posted on Monday, January 24, 2022 06:55 AM
As the NRRM prepares to take all bid opportunities online, please join us to learn more about Bids&Tenders, register as a supplier/bidder, and have a preview of the NRRM's upcoming capital projects and bid opportunities for 2022!
Virtual NRRM Bids&Tenders Information Session
Wednesday, January 26 @ 10:00 a.m.
In this session:
• Introduction to Bids & Tenders (the NRRM's new online procurement portal)
• Registering as a bidder/supplier
• Learn about the NRRM's 2022 Capital Projects and bid...
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2022 06:55 AM
For Immediate Release
January 20, 2022
When to get a COVID-19 test: Updated guidelines
As COVID-19 activity increases across B.C., guidance for when to get a COVID-19 test has been updated.
A COVID-19 test is not recommended if:
- You have no symptoms, even if you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive
- You are fully vaccinated (two doses), experiencing mild symptoms and can manage your illness at home. Self-isolate for five days....
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2022 02:19 PM
NH regional Public Health Orders lifted; provincial COVID-19 restrictions apply
Northern Health (NH) is aligning public health orders for Gatherings and Events with COVID-19 restrictions for the rest of BC.
The current NH Gatherings and Events COVID-19 Order has been in place since December 24, 2021, as NH and provincial public health officials have continually evaluated rates of COVID-19 activity, and the impact on health care resources. ...
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 01:28 PM
Are you using groundwater for non-household purposes and did you start on/before Feb 29, 2016? Did you know that you need to apply for a water licence to continue using the water after March 1? Apply by March 1, 2022 to keep using the water lawfully: http://Groundwater.gov.bc.ca.