Planning to travel to the Northern Rockies or Muskwa-Kechika? You will find all of the information you need to plan a successful trip by visiting our Tourism Website: http://www.tourismnorthernrockies.ca/.
The website has information on places to see, things to do, directions, events, and a photo gallery.
We also have 4 primary tourism publications:
- Flipbook Style (click the corner to turn pages)
Hunting & Fishing Guides:
Hiking & Motorized Trail Guide: 2nd Edition (complete version available in print, see below for a collection of maps & descriptions available free for download)
- Fort Nelson Demonstration Forest [PDF - 1.3 MB] (non-motorized)
- Teetering Rock [PDF - 546 KB] (non-motorized)
- Erosion Pillar [PDF - 388 KB] (non-motorized)
- Flower Springs [PDF - 435 KB] (non-motorized
- Mineral Lick [PDF - 435 KB] (non-motorized)
- Motorized Routes [PDF - 3.9 MB]
We will be happy to provide hard copies. Contact us for yours!Go to Top